An introduction to the Impervious shawl pattern.
This workshop will cover:
- an overview of the pattern and how to read it
- an overview of the charts and how to read them
- tips for memorizing the charts
- cable cast on
- German short rows
- how to change the size to accommodate the amount of yarn you have
This is a virtual (Zoom) workshop, with hands-on participation. Handout is a digital file you can download from your registration receipt. A copy of the pattern is included in the cost of the class.
- 3.5 mm/US 4 knitting needles (a minimum 32" circular needle is recommended)
- yarn appropriate for the pattern (a guide will be emailed to you when your registration is processed)
- removable stitch markers (4-5) or small scraps of yarn in a contrasting colour
up to 1 week prior to the workshop: refund of full amount minus a $10 administration fee.
less than 1 week prior to the workshop: no refunds.