Dates: Wednesday August 30 AND Wednesday September 13 (2 session class)
Choose 1 of 2 time slots:
1-3 pm Eastern
7-9 pm Eastern
This is a project class for the Light of the Valkyrie sweater (pattern available at Knitty.com. In this 2 session class, you will learn everything you need to know to make Light of the Valkyrie, including:
- Choosing a size, including how to determine the ease you want
- Swatching for Light of the Valkyrie
- How Light of the Valkyrie is structured, and tips for how to think about the structure as you're knitting
- How to work the wave charts (and secrets for making them easier!)
- How to knit backwards -- a useful skill for the waves!
- German Short rows
- Common fit alterations
Questions? Email: email@example.com
This is a virtual (Zoom) workshop, with hands-on participation and some homework between sessions. Sessions will be recorded and available to you for 1 month after class is concluded.
- Get the pattern from Knitty.com. I recommend printing the pattern and the charts for your size.
What to Bring:
- Ruler and tape measure
- highlighters or markers in a few different colours
up to 3 weeks prior to the workshop: refund of full amount minus a $30 administration fee.
- 14-20 days prior to the workshop: 50% refund
- Less than 14 days prior to the workshop: no refunds.