Dates: Wednesday April 12 and 19 (2 session class)
Time: 2-4 pm Eastern (1-3 pm Central; 11-1 Pacific)
Circular Yoke Sweaters are extremely popular right now, but fitting them to your body can often be a challenge. From necklines to shoulder and bust fit, we'll look at circular yokes and how to shape them to YOU!
- take measurements specific to circular yoke sweaters
- understand how yoke sweaters are constructed
- different methods of shaping yokes
- make a personal schematic that acts as a guide for making all your future Yoke sweaters
- learn about common fit issues and how to adapt your sweater to you
- modification techniques for yoke sweaters
Questions? Email: email@example.com
This is a virtual (Zoom) workshop, with hands-on participation and some homework between sessions. Sessions will be recorded and available to you for 1 month after class is concluded.
If you’ve knit yoke sweaters and have had issues with the fit, please email Kim and tell her:
- Fit issues you encountered
- If you’re comfortable, the name of the pattern + designer
What to Bring:
- Ruler and tape measure
up to 1 week prior to the workshop: refund of full amount minus a $25 administration fee.
less than 1 week prior to the workshop: no refunds.