Build your sweater knitting skills in the winter session of our Sweater Course.
Time: 3-5 pm
Dates: Feb 24, Mar 10, Apr 14 and May 12.
Questions? Email: email@example.com
Over the course of 4 sessions, this workshop will include:
- Is this a good pattern for me? --style and sweater structure
- How big do you want your swatch to be? --why a little work now means a lot of love later
- Choose a size! -- why you've been knitting the wrong size for all this time
- Make it fit! -- modifications for YOU
- Beautiful sweater finishing, from the perfect cast on, to short-row shoulders, shaping techniques, and stunning finishes for collars and necklines
- Bones are important! -- the how and why of seaming
This is a virtual (Zoom) workshop, with hands-on participation and some homework between sessions.
- handouts and worksheets to support your sweater making
- one 10% off coupon code for sweater amounts of yarn at Indigodragonfly
- 10% off mybodymodel.com (fashion illustration models of YOU!)
- Optional sessions between classes to check-in, ask questions, and show off your works in progress!
up to 1 week prior to the workshop: refund of full amount minus a $20 administration fee.
less than 1 week prior to the workshop: no refunds.